Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 medium yellow onion, halved
- 1 lean center-cut corned beef brisket (about 2 pounds)
- 3 large carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise and cut into
- 1/2 pound new potatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound boiling onions, peeled
- 1 small head cabbage, outer leaves removed, cut into 6 wedges
Stick cloves in onion.
Place onion and beef in slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner and add enough water to cover ingredients plus 3 more inches.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, onions and cabbage to slow cooker and cook an additional 3 hours.
Remove corned beef from slow cooker and slice. Place on large platter with vegetables. Drizzle with the broth to moisten and serve.
Back to top