- Cook Time: 35 - 38 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- Multicolored sprinkles
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
BEAT cake mix, milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl on low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds. Then beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spread batter evenly in parchment-lined pan.
BAKE to minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Invert onto a platter; remove parchment paper. Frost cake. Decorate with sprinkles.
Back to top