Coconut Curry Shrimp
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 lb (21 to 30 count) uncooked, thawed, and deveined shelled large shrimp with tails removed
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen peas, thawed, drained well
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, cubed
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
SHAKE cornstarch in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9-inch baking pan. DRY shrimp very well on paper towels. Add to bag; shake to coat with cornstarch. Spread in even layer in bottom of bag. Sprinkle peas evenly over shrimp.
WHISK together coconut milk, curry powder, coriander, salt and pepper; pour over shrimp and peas; top with tomatoes.
CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan
BAKE to minutes or until liquid is bubbly and all shrimp are pink. Stir in mango. Spoon shrimp and sauce over rice.
Back to top