Classic Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12-15
- Course: Side Dish
This tasty Pasta Salad that's loaded with tomatoes, salami and mozzarella, and tossed in Italian dressing, is the perfect side dish to any back yard gathering.
- 2 pounds Cavatappi pasta, uncooked
- 5 tomatoes, medium diced
- 1 cucumber, medium diced
- 1/4 pound sliced genoa salami, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion, peeled and small diced
- 1 cup of Italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Non-Stick Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Carrier and Hot Pad
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is soft and cooked through. Drain and cool immediately.
Place the cooled noodles into a Non-Stick Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Carrier and Hot Pad along with the tomatoes, cucumbers, salami, olives, mozzarella balls, basil, red onion and Italian dressing and mix until combined.
Chill before serving.
Back to top