- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Course: Main Dish
- 2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon of cumin1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 10 corn tortilla shells
- 2 cups of canned enchilada sauce
- 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded jack cheese
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- canned mild jalapeño slices and cilantro for garnish
PREHEAT the oven to 375°
MIX together the chicken, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper until combined.
PLACE a small amount of the seasoned chicken into a tortilla shell and roll up. Repeat 9 more times.
POUR 1 cup of the enchilada sauce to coat the bottom of a Reynolds® Bakeware Casserole Pan.
LAY the chicken stuffed corn tortillas into the pan making two rows of five.
POUR the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the corn tortillas and top off with the canned tomatoes, jack and cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper.
BAKE in the oven for 30 minutes on 375°, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
TOP off with jalapeños and cilantro.
Back to top