Cinnamon Crunch Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes total
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Course: Dessert
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup Cheerios™ cereal, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Unbleached Flour
- 1 teaspoon Watkins™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Watkins™ Imitation Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
HEAT oven to 350°F.
LET cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Line large cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
BREAK up cookie dough in a large bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients except powdered sugar. Mix with wooden spoon, or knead with hands until well blended.
SHAPE dough into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
BAKE 12 to 18 minutes or until tops are set.
COOL 5 minutes.
PLACE powdered sugar in a small bowl. Roll cookies in powdered sugar to coat.
COOL completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
ROLL in powdered sugar again.
STORE loosely covered.
To crush cereal, place cereal in resealable Hefty Slider Bag; crush with rolling pin.
Back to top