Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 24 brownies
- Course: Dessert
Decadently rich and chocolaty, these fudgy brownies will disappear immediately. Plus, by using disposable bakeware, you can serve effortlessly and leave your pan behind! REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Who can resist the decadence of chocolate fudge? Bakeware pans are perfect for these delicious, fudge-filled brownies — you can bake, cut and serve right from the pan! You can also take them on the go or to your next party in the pan’s stylish blue exterior.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate (create by mixing 1 cup of hot water with your favorite instant hot chocolate brand)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, plus 2 large yolks
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 3/4 cups (8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips or your favorite chocolate candy (optional)
PREHEAT the oven to 325oF. PLACE a 13x9x2-inch Reynolds® Bakeware Pan on a cookie sheet and set aside.
STIR cocoa powder, hot chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, vegetable oil, butter, eggs, sugars and flour in a large bowl until everything is fully incorporated.
ADD chocolate chips. You can also add peanut butter chips or your favorite chocolate candy (optional).
POUR batter into disposable bakeware; spread into corners of pan.
BAKE for 40 minutes. When you insert a toothpick in the center, there may be a few moist crumbs.
COOL for 60 to 90 minutes on wire rack.
SLICE and serve.
Back to top