- Cook Time: 10 - 12 minutes at 350°F
- Servings: Makes 24 cookies.
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Heath Bites candy, halved
- 1/2 cup (3 oz.) chocolate-covered coffee beans, halved
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degree F and arrange racks in upper and lower thirds. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg and extract, beating until combined well.
Reduce speed to low and slowly add flour mixture until just combined. Fold in Heath Bites, coffee beans, and walnuts.
Using a 1-1/2-inch ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto prepared sheets.
Bake, switching cookie sheets halfway through, until set, about 12 minutes. Do not overbake.
Transfer cookies on sheets to racks and cool 5 minutes.
Transfer cookies to racks and cool completely. (Can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container, in single layers separated by parchment paper, up to 2 weeks.)
Back to top