Chocolate Cappuccino Cake
- Cook Time: 29 - 34 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (about 18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup instant coffee, divided
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper; set aside.
Prepare cake mix following package directions, adding 2 tablespoons instant coffee before mixing.
Spoon cake batter into parchment paper-lined baking pan.
BAKE 29 to 34 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Invert cake onto a platter; remove parchment paper.
DISSOLVE remaining instant coffee in hot water. Stir frosting into coffee mixture until smooth. Frost cake. Microwave chocolate chips and oil on HIGH power in a small microwave-safe dish, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cake. Let stand until chocolate sets. Cut into 12 squares. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.