Chili-Lime Chicken Snack Wraps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken breast tenders
- 2 tablespoons chili-lime seasoning blend
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Whole wheat or flour tortillas
- Curly lettuce
- Reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, salsa and low-fat sour cream (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Place pepper and onion slices evenly in pan.
Top with chicken tenders.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 170F.
Serve chicken tenders in tortillas. Top with cheese, salsa and sour cream, if desired