Chicken Tinga and Butternut Squash Stew
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours and 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 butternut squash (2 lb.), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 onion, chopped 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Place liner in slow cooker as directed on package. Place squash in slow cooker; top with tomatoes, onions and peppers. Pour dressing over ingredients in slow cooker; top with chicken. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours).
Remove chicken from slow cooker; cool slightly. Pull into shreds with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker; mix well. Serve over rice topped with sour cream and cilantro.
Back to top