Chicken Potato Casserole
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Course: Main Dish
Class up your favorite meat and potatoes dish with garlic, rosemary and, of course, bacon.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Cook smarter, not harder, by baking your casserole in a Reynolds® Bakeware Pan. Instead of spending all night cleaning up after dinner, now you'll have time for dessert.
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 skinned and pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 6 strips of cooked and chopped crispy bacon
- 6 thinly sliced large Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
PREHEAT the oven to 400°.
MELT the butter in a small saucepan and whisk in the flour until combined to form a roux. Set aside.
BOIL the chicken stock in a large pot and whisk in the roux until it becomes very thick.
SEASON the thickened chicken stock very well with salt and pepper.
COMBINE the thickened stock, sliced potatoes, garlic, pulled chicken, ¾ of the chopped bacon and rosemary.
SEASON again with salt and pepper and pour into a Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick 9x13 casserole pan.
BAKE in the oven for 45 minutes.
GARNISH the chicken potato casserole with remaining chopped bacon and rosemary.
Back to top