Chicken Pot Pie
- Cook Time: 50 - 60 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages (12 oz. each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (about 10 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, cut in half
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
COMBINE cream of chicken soup, poultry seasoning and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Spread evenly in lined pan. Cover with a sheet of Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side down toward food.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is bubbling around the edges. Top with biscuits. Return pan to oven.
CONTINUE BAKING uncovered 15 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.