Chicken Drumsticks with Barbecue Sauce
- Cook Time: 3 - 4 hours (low) or 1-1/2 - 2 hours (high)
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1-1/2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Place drumsticks on unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown, turning once.
Place drumsticks in a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over drumsticks.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
Back to top