Chicken Alfredo Fettuccini Bake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Course: Main Dish
Make it an Italian night with this creamy Chicken Alfredo Fettuccini Bake recipe that is sure to be a family favorite.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small diced onion
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 4 cups of milk
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cooked and chopped boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 pounds of cooked fettuccini
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley for garnish
- 1 Reynolds® Bakeware 13x9 Non-Stick Pan with Carrier
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
MELT the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat and add in the diced onions and lightly brown.
SPRINKLE the flour on top of the onions and mix in to form a roux and cook for 3 minutes.
POUR in the milk and whisk over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes until it becomes very thick.
WHISK in the mozzarella and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese until there are no lumps.
ADD the sauce to a large bowl and mix it together with the chopped cooked chicken breasts, cooked fettuccini, salt and pepper until completely combined.
POUR the pasta into a Reynolds Bakeware® 13x9 Non-Stick Pan and evenly sprinkle on 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
BAKE in the oven on 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
SERVE hot and garnish with chopped parsley.
Back to top