- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Servings: 12 rolls
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Your favorite accoutrements, rolled together and baked to perfection.
- 1 tube (16oz.) prepackaged biscuit dough
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 8 pieces of salami
- 4 pieces of prosciutto
- 8 to 10 Greek olives, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE a 24-inch long piece Reynolds® Parchment Paper on to your work surface. Place the biscuit dough on top and sprinkle with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into an 18-inch by 8-inch rectangle.
SPREAD preserves onto the prepared Dough. Layer with salami, prosciutto and olives. Sprinkle with cheese.
STARTING at the 18-inch side, roll up the dough and pinch edges together to seal. Cut into 12, 1 1/2-inch slices. Transfer to 8x8-inch Reynolds® Bakeware Pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until rolls are golden. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving.
Back to top