Cauliflower in Bell Pepper & Cheese Sauce
- Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Course: Side Dish
Cooking in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets infuses flavors. Center veggies on foil & top with cheese sauce. Bring up sides & ends, then fold, leaving space at top for the veggies to steam cook.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup pasteurized process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 ice cubes or tablespoons of water
- salt and pepper to taste
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Place Reynolds® Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
PLACE cauliflower florets in center of foil. SPOON cheese sauce evenly over cauliflowerettes; TOP with bell pepper and ice cubes. SPRINKLE with salt and pepper, if desired. PLACE packet on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
BRING up sides of foil; fold down two times. DOUBLE FOLD both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflowerettes are at desired texture.
OPEN packet carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape.
STIR to coat evenly.
• To make Fiery Bell Pepper Cheese Sauce, add 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes with chopped bell pepper.
• You can substitute broccoli florets for the cauliflower florets.
Back to top