- Cook Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute-sugar blend equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar*
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts or almonds
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, and salt. Stir in lime peel; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine egg and sugar. Stir in pumpkin, oil, and lime juice. Stir in carrot and nuts. Add pumpkin mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring until combined.
Spoon batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into triangles or bars. If desired, sift powdered sugar over.
Bake bars as directed. Layer cut bars between parchment paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month. If frozen, thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
Back to top