- Cook Time: 18 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can (15 oz.) pineapple tidbits in pineapple juice, undrained
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
COMBINE rice, red pepper, onions, coconut, pineapple, brown sugar and lime juice. Center one-fourth of rice mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Rub jerk seasoning over chicken; place on top of ingredients on foil sheet.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 16 to 20 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top