Cajun Style Catfish with Corn Salsa
- Cook Time: 15 - 17 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 catfish fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun OR Creole seasoning, divided
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red & green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Tear off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in center. Unfold.
PLACE 1 catfish fillet on one-half of each sheet near crease. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning evenly over each fillet.
COMBINE remaining ingredients and remaining Cajun seasoning; spoon mixture evenly around fillet in each packet.
FOLD over other half of sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner, make small overlapping folds down entire length of packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on large cookie sheet.
BAKE to minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an X in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
Back to top