Cajun Fish with Roasted Vegetables
- Cook Time: 15 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 (4 to 6 oz. each) cod, halibut, or flounder fillets, fresh or thawed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; set aside.
MIX olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon parsley, seasoned salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add vegetables, stir to coat evenly. Spread in even layer in foil-lined pan.
BAKE 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in same bowl, toss fish with Cajun seasoning and remaining parsley. Remove pan from oven. Place fish on top of vegetables and return to oven.
BAKE 15 minutes longer or until fish is opaque in center.
Back to top