- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Course: Side Dish
Update your pasta with fresh flavors of garlic, tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 1/2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
HEAT oven to 450ºF.
PLACE tomatoes and garlic on center of sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; drizzle with dressing. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place on rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
DRAIN pasta; place in serving bowl.
OPEN packet carefully, allowing steam to escape, by cutting along top fold with sharp knife. Spoon vegetable mixture over pasta; top with cheese and basil.
Instead of penne pasta, try this recipe with ziti pasta.
Used with permission. © Kraft Foods. http://www.kraftrecipes.com. All rights reserved.
Back to top