- Servings: 6
Slow cooker liners can be used to make your favorite recipes without changing the cooking time or altering the taste. In this case, start these brunch or luncheon eggs right away so they can cook while you prepare the rest of the menu and set the table. When the meal is over and the slow cooker cool, just lift the empty slow cooker liner out of the bowl and toss. No scrubbing required. Wipe the cooled slow cooker bowl with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel to easily clean up any dried on juices or spills.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 4 1/2-ounce package tostada shells, coarsely broken
- 3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 12 eggs or 3-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen egg product
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- Disposable slow cooker liner
Place the disposable slow cooker liner inside a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. In a very large bowl, combine sausage, broken tostada shells, sweet pepper, onion, and undrained diced green chiles. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, soup, and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture; transfer to prepared slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. Serve mixture garnished with avocados, salsa, and sour cream. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and discard. Makes 6 servings.
Used with permission. © Meredith Corporation. http://www.meredith.com. All rights reserved.
Back to top