BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
Combine ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon-size slider bag or large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place chicken on foil.
Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Back to top