Banana Walnut Bread
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 - 50 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Course: Dessert
Sink your teeth into this moist Banana Walnut Bread for a mid-day snack or for breakfast. Clean-up is easy with a Reynolds® Bakeware Loaf Pan.
- 2 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining
- 1 1/2 cups of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of mashed ripe bananas
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
CREAM the butter and sugar together in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment on high speed until it becomes light and fluffy.
ADD in 1 egg at a time until it is completely mixed in.
POUR in the vanilla and mix until it is combined in.
MIX the mashed bananas into the creamed butter and sugar mixer on low speed until it is combined.
WHISK together the flour, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl and slowly add it to the mixer on low speed.
FOLD the walnuts into the mixer using a spatula and divide the batter evenly into 2 Reynolds Bakeware® Non-Stick Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining.
BAKE on 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until the top of the bread is golden brown and the center is firm.
COOL before serving.
Back to top