Banana Oat Breakfast Cookie
- Cook Time: 14 - 16 minutes
- Course: Breakfast
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- large banana, mashed (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened) or regular chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line two cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper® set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Stir in dried cranberries.
Using a 1/4-cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
With a thin metal or small plastic spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to a 2 3/4-inch round, about 1/2-inch thick. Once baked, each cookie will be about 3-1/2 to 4 inches in diameter.
Bake, one sheet at a time, for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Back to top