- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 cups chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
COMBINE ground beef, pasta sauce and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Stir pasta into meat sauce; spread half of mixture evenly in pan. Top with half of mozzarella cheese.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning; spread over mozzarella cheese in pan. Spread remaining pasta mixture over ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
COVER with Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper with parchment side toward food.
BAKE 45 minutes. Remove cover and CONTINUE BAKING 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Back to top