Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 3 mini loaves
- Course: Main Dish
Make the ultimate meatloaf recipe by wrapping them up in bacon and serving them in Reynolds® Bakeware Mini-Loaf Pans for easy clean up!
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chuck
- 1 each seeded and small diced red and green bell pepper
- 1/2 small diced yellow onion
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of finely chopped button mushrooms
- 1/3 loaf of French bread submerged in water for 5 minutes then squeezed out
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining
PREHEAT the oven to 375°.
MIX together the ground beef, peppers, onions, egg, button mushrooms, soaked and squeezed French bread, and salt and pepper to taste.
LINE each Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining with 5 strips of bacon.
DIVIDE the ground meat mixture into 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining.
FOLD over the bacon so that it covers the meatloaves.
BAKE them in the oven on 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until the tops become brown and the meatloaf is firm to the touch.
WHISK together the ketchup, soy sauce and brown sugar until it’s combined and set aside.
EASILY REMOVE the meatloaves from the pans and top off the tangy ketchup sauce.
Back to top