Autumn Harvest Stew
- Cook Time: 7 - 8 hours (Low) or 3 1/2 - 4 hours (High)
- Servings: 4
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 cups cubed, peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 3/4 cups)
- 2 small cooking apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
Trim fat from meat.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Line slow cooker with Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker layer potatoes, parsnip, apples, and onion. Sprinkle with thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Add meat. Pour apple cider or juice over all.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Ladle into bowls.
Back to top