Asian Vegetable Packets
- Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 6 to 8 oz. snow peas
- 8 oz. white button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 scallions (green onions), sliced thin
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. MIX melted butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
MIX remaining ingredients in a large bowl. PLACE half the veggie mix in center of sheet of foil. SPOON half the butter mixture over veggies.
BRING up sides of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil over veggies; fold down two times. DOUBLE FOLD both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. REPEAT to make second packet. PLACE packets on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until veggies are desired crispness. OPEN packets carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. STIR to coat evenly.