- Cook Time: 6 - 8 hours (Low) or 3 - 4 hours (High)
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 14.5-oz. cans diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
- 2 14-oz. cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 12 oz. dried linguine, fettucine, or other favorite pasta
- Sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives and/or sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Crumbled feta cheese or finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and add Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Drain two of the cans of diced tomatoes (do not drain remaining can).
In the prepared cooker, stir together drained and undrained tomatoes, the artichoke hearts, and garlic.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Stir in whipping cream; let stand about 5 minutes to heat through.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Serve sauce over hot cooked pasta. If desired, top with olives and/or cheese.
Back to top