Apple Yogurt Muffins
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Breakfast
Enjoy these apple muffins as an easy, delicious grab-and-go breakfast treat.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Bake your muffins with Reynolds® Baking Cups for perfectly fluffy muffins that won't stick!
- For the Muffins:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 oz.) lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lowfat milk
- 3/4 cup peeled and chopped apples
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- For the Topping:
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place Reynolds® Baking Cups in a muffin pan; set aside.
COMBINE topping ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
MAKE muffins: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
BEAT together yogurt, egg, oil and milk in small bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently stir in apples and raisins.
SPOON batter into baking cups, filling even with top of baking cups. Sprinkle topping over each muffin.
BAKE 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan.