- Prep Time: 6 - 7 hours
- Cook Time: 6 - 8
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1-1/2 pounds cooking apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch slices (4-1/2 cups)
- 1 16-ounce can pitted tart cherries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 recipe Spiced Triangles
- Ice cream, such as butter pecan or cinnamon; or half-and-half; or light cream (optional)
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker with Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner stir together sugar, tapioca, and apple pie spice.
Stir in the apple slices, undrained canned cherries, and dried cherries until combined.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
To serve, divide cherry-apple mixture among 6 to 8 shallow dessert dishes.
Top with Spiced Triangles and ice cream or half-and-half, if desired.
In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice.
Unroll 1 package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls. Separate triangles.
Brush tops with 1 tablespoon melted butter and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Cut each triangle into 3 triangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Back to top