Parties on the Grill
Enjoy the warm weather by cooking your entire meal outside on the grill! Burgers and hot dogs are great, but there's more you can throw on the grill. And Reynolds® can make grilling and clean-up easy with our Bakeware Pans, Parchment Paper and classic Aluminum Foil.
Enjoy the warm weather by cooking your entire meal outside on the grill! Bring a fun spin on your backyard cookout with one of these three themes:
- Select a variety of your favorite shellfish, such as shrimp, clams, mussels and lobster.
- Pile seafood in Reynolds® Disposable Bakeware Pan. Add in small red potatoes and shucked corn, cut in thirds.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on hot grill. Cook until shellfish opens and potatoes are tender.
- Rub rack of lamb with oregano, coriander, salt, pepper and garlic to prep for grill.
- Skewer pieces of zucchini, yellow squash and red onions and season as desired.
- Cut plums in half, remove pits and place on slices of orange.
- Place all items directly on grill and cook until desired temperature.
- Add pita bread to grill near end of cooking process to heat and toast.
- Cook hot dogs and hamburgers as desired.
- Create two trays out of Reynolds® Wrap. Fill one with potato wedges and the other with sliced green and yellow peppers. Cook until fork tender.
- Serve with fresh lettuce, tomato and condiments.
Pin these all to Pinterest so you have the idea handy when you're planning your next summertime meal with family and friends.