Saucy Foil Packet Barbecue Ribs
2 sheets (18x24-inches each) REYNOLDS WRAP® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE® Original Barbecue Sauce
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- GRILL covered 45 minutes or until ribs are cooked through. Remove from foil. Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place ribs on foil. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce mixture.
- CONTINUE GRILLING uncovered an additional 10 to 15 minutes; turning every 5 minutes and brushing with the remaining sauce.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix together barbecue sauce, marmalade and pepper sauce until well blended; set aside.
- CUT ribs into 2- or 4-rib sections. Center half of the ribs in single layer on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- BRING up long sides of foil. Double fold top and one end to seal. Pour 1/4 cup water (or 3 to 4 ice cubes) into foil packet through opening on side. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat with remaining ribs to make 2 packets.