Rosemary and Basil Chicken
Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
1 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon basil leaves
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon melted butter
5 to 7 pound whole roasting chicken, rinsed & patted dry
- BAKE 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh not touching bone reads 180°F. Let stand 10 minutes; slice and serve.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAKE flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- MIX seasonings. Add 1 tablespoon to bag; squeeze to blend with flour.
- BRUSH chicken with melted butter. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of seasoning mixture in cavity. Sprinkle and rub remaining seasoning mixture all over chicken. Add to bag.
- CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.