Lemon Rosemary Chicken
4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper
1 tablespoon lemon peel
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) fresh sugar snap peas
1 medium yellow squash, sliced
1/2 cup roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
- GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill
- OR BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on cookie sheet in oven.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high OR oven to 450°F.
- MIX lemon peel, olive oil, rosemary, seasoned salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper. Spread about 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture over each chicken breast. Arrange peas, squash and red pepper around chicken.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.