Italian Chicken & Tortellini
Cook Time: 14 - 25 minutes Servings: 2
2 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 to 3/4 lb.)
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 package (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
1/2 can (from a 2 1/4 oz. can) sliced ripe olives, drained
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
- GRILL 14 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
- CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Arrange tortellini around chicken. Spoon tomatoes and olives over tortellini.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.