Easy Cupcakes for a Cupcake Bouquet
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes at 375°F
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Your favorite icing
- TO BAKE, preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out dough 1/8-inch thick between 2 lightly floured sheets of parchment paper. Cut dough with a 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter. Place cookies 1-inch apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to brown on edges. Cool.
- LINE a cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper: set aside. No need to add extra grease or spray your cookie sheet.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt on a sheet of parchment paper; set aside. Beat sugar and butter until fluffy in large bowl, with an electric mixer. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth. Divide dough in half; shape into 2 flat disks. Wrap dough in Parchment Paper; refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll.