Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours (low) or 2 1/2 to 3 hours (high)
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 16 ounce package frozen bell peppers and onions
- 8 ounces smoked turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups water
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, undrained
- 8 ounce package jambalaya rice mix
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Stir in rice. Cover and cook about 45 minutes more (if using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting), or until most of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Place frozen vegetables in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner and top with chicken strips and turkey sausage.
- Add water, undrained tomatoes, and seasoning packet from rice.