Delicious Berry Cobbler
Our local farmers have been bringing fresh blueberries and blackberries to market for the past few weeks. Just one more reason to love the height of summer! I’ve put together a delicious cobbler featuring these local treats. Give it a try; you'll be so glad you did!
- 3 cups blackberries
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup butter
- In a large bowl, combine blackberries, blueberries, sugar, 1/4 cup flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 375, and let the berry mixture sit while the oven preheats.
- Once the oven is ready, pour the berry mixture into an 8” x 8” Reynolds® Bakeware pan (disposable, non-stick...just perfect!). Cover the top of the bakeware pan tightly with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the berry mixture cooks, prepare the topping.
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, shredded coconut and butter.
- Pulse mixture until well combined.
- After 30 minutes in the oven, remove the foil cover from the pan. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the fruit mixture. Cook for an additional 15 minutes with the foil lid removed. Optional: set the oven to broil for the last minute of cooking for a browned top. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.